Hello! This is the landing page for infrablog.lain.la, where I will discuss how I built this particular series of tubes.
This page will contain a collection of articles which I will manually direct you to.
Frequently Updated Articles:
- A Catalog of Services I Run (For Free)
- What does Lain.La cost to run?
- Planned Lain.la Upgrades
- October Updates and Metrics
- 10/22/2022 4:00am - Incident Post-Mortem Analysis
- 10/13/2022 7:30am - Incident Post-Mortem Analysis
- Storage. Storage Storage Storage.
- August Updates and Metrics
- The Joys of NAT, IP Masquerading, Default Routes, and More
- 8/3/2022 12:00am - Incident Post-Mortem Analysis
- Lain.la v2.3 Network Diagram Updated!
- Lain.la v2.1 - Overview and Next Steps
- 4/10/22 2:00pm - Incident Post-Mortem Analysis
- The Human Element of Infrastructure and Reliability Engineering
- The Fall of Ramnode as a Reasonable Provider
- I am now an Electronic Service Provider for the NCMEC
- The Grand "Why Is Pomf Slow For Me" FAQ
- Christmas CTF Solutions
- The Lain.La Christmas CTF!
- 11/29/2021 12:51pm - Incident Post-Mortem Analysis
- I bought an UptimeRobot Pro Account
- Serinus Canaria
- Future Lain.la Plans - From Simple (not) to Stupid
- Proprietary Software: Why?
- The Pomf Reddit Crisis - A Discussion on Caching, Bandwidth, and Load Balancing
- Lain.La V2 - Glamor shots
- Lain.La V2 - Advanced Inbound and Outbound Routing
Tiny note: Sometimes I retire articles from this page. As I grow, some things become irrelevant or I re-evaluate its quality. So if something goes poof: well there you go.